BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
||OFTALMOQUIRURGICO CENTER OF TENERIFE SLP + info
||Address requests made through the web, manage the sending of information, publish and control comments on our blog. + info
||Consent of the interested party and execution of a pre-contract / contract + info
||No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or in the case that is necessary to meet your request + info
||You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of processing, data portability and not be subject to automated individualized decisions. + info
||You can consult the additional information on data protection on our website. + info
1 WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for the processing of your data is CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP:
||OFTALMOQUIRURGICO CENTER OF TENERIFE SLP - B38849477
||Reyes Catolicos Avenue, 25 - Bajo, 38005 - Santa Cruz De Tenerife
|Delegate of Data Protection
||Mr. Fco. Javier Rodríguez Martín
CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP informs the user that the data you provide through browsing our website, the contact form or in the sending of emails, will be treated by CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP and that such treatment is It is included in the Treatment Activities Registry managed by CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
2 WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
- Send you the information and provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website.
- Provide information about the offers, products and services requested.
- Occasionally, CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP may use your personal data to send you notifications by email. Such notifications will be made to inform about changes in our services or products or in our legal conditions policies.
- Manage your comments on our blog
- Send you commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP and the sector that may be of interest to you by conventional or electronic means when you have checked the box you wish to receive information.
. Google, including all its tools, complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in accordance with the provisions of the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and preservation of personal information from member countries of the European Union. www.clinicanivaria.com will try at all times to establish adequate mechanisms to obtain the User's consent for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing of the existence of cookies and that if you continue browsing our site, you consent to the installation of cookies. The acceptance of the installation of cookies entails the acceptance of the conservation of the IP address in the records of www.clinicanivaria.com, together with the date of acceptance, for a period of one year, in order to demonstrate the consent given . You can get more information in our "Cookies Policy".
3 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP is based on:
- In the execution of a pre-contract / contract to send the information and provide the requested service, not being possible otherwise.
- In the consent of the user for sending commercial communications of the offers, activities and promotions of CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP and of the sector that may be of interest to you and the management of our blog. The user may revoke the consent given at any time.
4 HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data to send you the information or provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is in force, and once it is finalized during the statutory limitation period. The data processed to send commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP and of the sector that may be of interest, managing your comments on the blog will be kept as long as the user does not revoke the consent given . The IP address obtained through cookies will have a shelf life of one year, in order to demonstrate the user's consent. Regarding the term of conservation of cookies, you can obtain more information on our website in the section "Cookies policy"
5 WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE TREAT FROM OUR USERS?
CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP deals with the following categories of data:
- Data of the users who fill in any of the available forms: The personal data that CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP requests includes:
- Identifying data: name and surnames, telephone, postal and electronic address
- Data relating to the application
Only older than 16 years
- Data of users who browse our website: Data provided by cookies and by Google Analytics.
- Data of users who comment on our blog
They can provide data through our website. If you are under this age you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians. The User guarantees the authenticity and topicality of all the data that he communicates to CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP and declares that he is older than 16 years, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The personal data processed by CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP may be mandatory or voluntary. The voluntary information is that which the user is not obliged to provide to contact us. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) or with the word (required) in our forms are mandatory, the refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility of providing the service or attending to your request. In the case that you provide us with third-party data, you declare that they have their consent and you agree to transfer the information we provide in this clause, exempting CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP from any type of obligation. However, CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP may carry out verifications to verify that the third party has been informed by adopting the diligence measures established in the data protection regulations.
6 WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE THEIR DATA?
No data will be transferred to third parties except due to legal obligation or in the case that is necessary to meet your request.
7 WHAT RIGHTS ASSIST YOU AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
The user can exercise the following rights before CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP:
- Access your personal data
- Rectify them when they are inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the deletion or cancellation of data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- Oppose your treatment
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided in the regulations exist
- Request the portability of your data in the cases provided for in the regulations
- Prevent being subject to automated decisions
- Revoke the consents granted
The user to exercise their rights, must send a letter indicating the right that they wish to exercise and accompany a document proving their identity and postal or electronic address for notification purposes. This request can be made, either by mail to: CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP Reyes Catolicos Avenue, 25 - Bajo, 38005 - Santa Cruz De Tenerife, or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP must answer the request for the exercise of rights in the one month term
upon receipt of the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receiving the request indicating the reasons for the delay. Likewise, the interested parties have the right to complain to the competent Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) when they consider that CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP has violated the rights that the data protection regulations recognize them in www.aepd.es
8 ARE MY DATA SECURE?
CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP has a contract with the hosting company “OFTALSOFT” for the hosting of its website. It is a European company and has the latest systems in security measures. CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of your data in view of their reserved nature. CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP undertakes to keep said data secret, treating it with the utmost reservation, and declares to have implemented in its information system, the security policies corresponding to the type of data handled in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016 / 679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE 27 COUNCIL of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR).
9 LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites not belonging to our entity, CENTRO OFTALMOQUIRURGICO DE TENERIFE SLP will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies that they may store on your computer of the user.
Fecha: 24 / 05 / 18